Hi, my name is Kenny. I need a spaceship design piece for the new game board that will be launch next year. The first picture is what we were hoping it would look like as a finished product. We are currently using a spool as a piece to test the game because there will be an additional piece of bead that can be place on top of the spaceship. (Please see picture) and that what I need the artist to either create a spaceship from scratch or to have one and alter the top side of the spaceship to be able to hold a piece of tri-bead.
Lets me tell u about the game so u can have an idea. The game will have 6 players, each with 5 spaceship that they can travel around the universe collecting resources (the resource is the tri-bead piece) We don't need six different type of spaceship, just one would do because we plan to have them in different colors.
I will post more picture and answer any question. If needed u can reach me at wal_rcom@yahoo.com. I need to know the price that you would charge and the completion time as we need to submit to the production line in china.
image.jpgimage.jpg