Close

Threaded View

Dreamer can't load/unload ABS or PLA

I have a Dreamer for a week now and it had turned into a night mare. After a print, if I don't use it for a day, filament will get jammed and I can't load or unload it. It happens on both PLA and ABS and on both nozzles. I tried to remove the nozzle and clean it, clean the feeder wheels but no help. Filament got stuck inside and the wheel keeping on clicking. For a whole week, I got 2 prints out of the machine and the rest is just cleaning and trying to figure out why the f-ing print head won't work and I can't figure it out.
    I tried to preheat to 230 and 250 degree before loading, I could manually push the filament through and see stuff came out from the nozzle but the wheel still keep clicking and I couldn't unload the filament. My guess is a part of the filament inside the nozzle was melted in the previous print is harden after cool down but cannot be melted for unload because this part of the filament is outside of the heating element and hence being deformed and stuck inside the extruder head.
    I'm so returning this machine.
    Last edited by forest428; 12-08-2014 at 01:30 AM.