Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

i3V 12" shipping monday :-)

So my as the title says my i3v is tomorrow/monday. I am trying to decide what to print first outside of a fan shroud and test pieces.

I am thinking i might go ahead and order some auto bed leveling parts, and print that bracket pretty early on.

i think i am going to design new brackets for the extra large display that comes with the 12" as well. the one that they send is for the smaller screen and it seems like it is somewhat fragile for the screen size and also doesnt line up with the SD card slot very well.

any other suggestions?

outside of things for me and my projects, i have an almost 2 year old, i've been looking but haven't been super successful in finding things to make that he could play with and get him interested in watching it, an enclosure is obviously in my future as well :-) I have an idea for fume/temp control box just have to have time to model it.

I have been going through the mods section, i will probably pick a few from there as well.

i really suck at titles on threads :-P

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    Welcome to the MakerFarm family, and enjoy your build.

Quote Originally Posted by printbus View Post
    Welcome to the MakerFarm family, and enjoy your build.
    Printbus nailed it. Enjoy your new tool. I might have said toy, except that that it is really a tool. I've printed everything from simple stuff like replacement IKEA pegs, PCB stand-offs, to cookie cutters and tweezers, a desk sized robot arm and, of course, improvements for my printer. I still love my mill, but ultra-rapid prototyping of additive manufacturing definitely has some advantages. I just wish I could print a PCB with my MakerFarm.

Have you gotten yours yet? It looks like mine is going to be delivered sometime this evening.

I also ordered a Prusa 12" i3v kit, back on the 2nd so it'll be a few more days before I see it on my doorstep, but looking forward to my second printer...and quite a big step up from my [now heavily-Borgified] Printrbot Simple. Bring it, Santa!

mine is set to be delivered by Friday, i'm hoping it shows up thursday because i will be at work friday :-P

I haven't received an email back from Makerfarm yet about mine being shipped, I'm still in the 10-day lead-time period. Oh well, gotta play the waiting game...

mine didnt ship until the 10 day mark on the nose, so sit back and relax

Technologist
    It should be ten days for me tommow.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast