Close

Looking for users of major 3D printing services (like Shapeways) for an interview

Hi, we are a young startup with the goal to create a great 3D printing service comparison. We would like to talk to users of major 3D printing services (like Shapeways, Sculpteo, ….) and learn from their experiences and insights. If you are selected for an interview, there will be a reward. Thanks!

Please follow the link to our Google formular:
    http://goo.gl/u1mi2E

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Can't help - but I have looked at such services over the last few years and always been put off by the price.
    So, maybe cheaper would be good :-)
    Shapeways is the only service I know much about. And they currently use sintered nylon printers. Which could accout for the price.

Maybe offer a budget option printed on standard fff machines.

Thanks for your input! Pricing is a topic, and that's one reason why we want to build a good comparison of 3D printing services.

Engineer-in-Training
    I've used shapeways several times. THey are the reason I have my own printer now. The quality of their work is fantastic but as soon as you get into larger models it's far more cost effective to buy the hardware yourself and make the parts at home.