Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

3D Printers For Christmas

Just curious, did any of you request a 3D Printer for Christmas, or buy a 3D Printer for anyone else for the holidays? I actually purchased a Makerbot Replicator for my son who turns 15 next month. Can't wait to see his face on Wednesday. There is no way he is going to expect this one coming. I see it as an investment in his future. He already has decided to be an engineer.

I'm buying one for my brother. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I got him a Replicator 2. I know he's into designing, but not sure if he will definitely like it or not.

I hope I get one tomorrow morning I'm pretty sure I was a good boy this year. Hear that Santa?

Banned
    So did anyone here get a Printer, filament, or scanner for Christmas? Let's see some gifts!

I got a Makergear m2. Just waiting for delivery!

Kinda a cross post but my son showed up last night with a Prusa i3 for me. Oh, and a new iPad Air. What a good son! I must have been pretty good this year? My wife does not know it yet, but she got me a new Sub for my car too! (shhh!)

Of course, I was up past midnight doing my first print!

IMG_1511.jpg

Engineer
    Haha wow john, another printer! I guess you can never have too many huh?

I got a Bukobot Duo for Christmas. It arrived yesterday. I can't wait to be able to finish it.

Never too many Jim! We have a CNC Mill and another printer on order already!

Engineer
    oooh a cnc mill nice. what one do you have ordered john?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast