Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Student
    Either printer is a good choice, it might depend on whether you prefer cartesian or delta printers.

Both companies have good reputations, good support, and good user communities to help you out. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Do you want a printer made in Goshen, Indiana or Lincoln, California?

I have a Printrbot+ from the original Kickstarter campaign and its reliability and durability have been fantastic, but I did break a thermistor once while changing nozzles (an easy repair). My longest print was 83+ hours, but now the prints are in the reasonable range of 10-20 hours. The new Metal Plus is probably much better.

Technologist
    Follow RAMTechRob On Twitter
    I have the Delta Orion and I love it. 450 hours on it and its been running great. Plenty of support on thier forum and its open.

well thats good to hear both are good. which is kind of what i expected. 2 different styles of printing, but both have good qualities...

im hoping for a larger platform so i think the PRINTRBOT is the one for me. WITH dual extruder.

I am hoping they will give me the Black friday discount. or something. being a college student without a proper job is hard to support my creativity.
    maybe if they dont answer my email, i might order it anyway... maybe... ill post it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12