Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    The "beer" is crap but the adverts are really funny.

All bottom fermented lager is crap, ale takes the cake every time for a fine Englishman like me.
    For curiosity sake, what temperature do you drink your beer at? (the beer's temperature... not your fuzzy grey skies... )
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Senior Engineer
    10 <> 15 degrees or so.

You can't get it down fast enough if it is much colder than 10 degrees.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    It wasn't an actual question - just a response to the blatant racial stereotyping of an englishman at the seaside :-)
    For the record I do wear sandals, all year round without socks - yes even in the snow.

Why ? - good question, one way to avoid cold feet in the winter is to freeze the buggers so you can't actually feel anything at all ! ;-)

What I'm surprised at is that nobody's added anything to the actual list.

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    For the record I do wear sandals, all year round without socks - yes even in the snow.
    There's me thinking I was the only human that did that.

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    There's me thinking I was the only human that did that.
    If my girl (or job) would let me get away with it, my entire shoe selection would be either sandals and bath slippers. But no, I've gotta wear shoes like a 'normal person'. (Though these Sketchers are about as close to bath slippers one can get while looking respectable. A shame they wear out so fast.)

As for beer and beer-like substances, I've found I like Stouts and Lambics, with very few things in between. So if I go out, I'm pretty much stuck with Guinness (because Belgian beers here are priced like friggin champagne.)

beer from the fridge.
    Or during winter months the annex (a room that runs the length of the house) - which is usually colder than the fridge.

I also don't drink tea, have never been on holiday to spain and the only time I ever tried to get into france - it was shut.
    Yep on regular occasions the french shut there ports and don't let anybody in.
    why ? Because they're french :-)

Senior Engineer
    beer from the fridge.

vomit

Oh wait, you mean lager, in that case vomit whether it's from the fridge or not.
    Last edited by Mjolinor; 12-01-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: I wish this forum software was consistent.

What's wrong with cold beer ?

And when i say 'beer' I actually mean alcopops. I prefer fruit flavoured 'beer'.
    That bitter brown sludge that people call 'real ale' actually does make me vomit. long long before I'm actually drunk.

I also quite like cider.

Don't drink grape based wine (see above comment on real ale) , prefer my vodka neat and direct from the freezer and make my own sloe gin, creme de menthe and toffee vodka.

Signs You Own A 3d Printer

11) you're a nit picking, argumentative sod, who can't keep to a topic in a forum thread :-)

And yes, I'm admitting to number 11 as well :-)

But come on you must be able to thnk of some others, that might not be alcohol related. ;-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 12-02-2014 at 05:42 AM.

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    *This might just be me, but...

12) Have timed alarms set throughout the night to change-out and start new prints. Sleep is a sacrifice to those who are dedicated.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    That list is hilarious. I think I'm guilty of every one of them....yikes....I need to get out more....
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast