Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Printrbot Metal Plus - Coming this Friday

Brook Drumm was kinda enough to provide us with some details on his new 3D printer, the Printrbot Metal Plus, which will be released this coming Friday, Black Friday. It will be priced at $999 for the standard model or $1299 for the dual extruder / heated bed model. It features a 10x10x10 inche build area and like it's name says, it's almost all metal. The printer looks very sturdy and Drumm used some very high quality parts in its fabrication. Read and see more on this new printer at: http://3dprint.com/26509/printrbot-metal-plus/

Technician
    Wow, I like. Just got a Makergear M2 a few weeks ago. My Simple Metal has been great. I'm sure this one will be too, I want one.

Technician
    Very happy that printrbot is continuing to push auto calibration with the inclusion of the proximity sensor.

I am seriously looking at this unit... I am still researching, this will be my first 3d printer. I am a 3d modeler by profession and will graduate with my Transportation design from College for Creative Studies in April. Looking forward to makeing lots of interesting bits.

Engineer-in-Training
    Can the digital sounds it has in the video be turned off ?