Helo people
First of all sorry for my english,i speak and read english without problems but I'm a little rusty writing,hope google transtlate don't make me write nonsense
Anyway
I'm writing from Habana(Cuba)and I would like to start by thanking to this wonderful forum,all those people who give their time and knowledge to help other in this complicated and in constant motion and development world of 3D printers,could mention moderators, administrators or any of the great people who interact here but, do not want to leave anyone out,however I can not fail to mention Geoff,thanks man,that tread opening the flashforge folder when i found this forum makes my learning curve(and from what I've read,a lot of others to)on my Flashforge Creator X really easy and was the final push that made me decide on that printer
Besade that i'm very excited,this is my first post here and also i just open a little 3D-fab cafe here in habana called CREARTE(CREAR-TE,in english means something like Make-you,few things define you more than your ideas so if i print/make and bring to reality one of them it's like make a piece of you)and have begun to give service of 3D printing, molds, prototypes, models and all kind of crazy ideas that people passing through here occurs to them to give solution to the challenges of living in a society such as specific as this,so lacking of material goods.I reemember have read here a post of one guy(from Albania or Armenia )I could not believe how that person did not see the aplications of this technology living like he said in a poor country,this technology even imperfect its a blessing for third world countries.
Only comment about my small printing business to share and thanks to this forum(I am not an engineer or designer but much of my confidence to make this got it reading here)for obvious reazons(Cuba,almost no internet,out of the global circuits of comerce and business,bla bla bla) have no intend of make self promotion,anyway if any of you make a trip to the caribbean don't hesitate to contact me all you are invited and the capuccinos ist on the house...jeje
Well,First post,Presentation,acknowledgments,invitation and now,at least!! the question
Maybe its a silly question and i almost know the answer but.......any of you have experience whit some setting in any softwear that makes reliable re start a printing(from usb) at the same spot after a power cut??
maybe presing pause as fast as possible and kind of rewind manualy the Gcode to the comand line at the exact moment that happened?..

Regards and thanks in advance

PD:Today after 5 hours printing from my laptop a human skull in my 3DCzar Prusa, 78% and ,,,,,bang,,,,,,power cut