Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassna View Post
    I tried this last night and I believe it worked. I only had time for a small print, but I didn't notice the click. Although I think I may have another small noise on the X axis one, so I will try it on that also later.
    If it is only happening on small prints, I would sort of assume that it is belt related, since the belt isnt being rolled as far back and forth with the smaller print and is not finding that Iffy spot on the belt that is clicking. If its not clicking on smaller objects, we can also rule out any bearing clicking noises. The Stepper motors don't generally make a click either, so it's prob not them..
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Senior Engineer
    Mine ticks most of the time on the Y axis. It stops for a while if I tighten the grub screws on the transfer shaft pulleys at the top back but it always comes back again a few hours later.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Weird...

I rarely tighten things, im pretty lazy in that regard.. if it's working, it's working

I don't get clicking.. but I do get a very funny "MEOW" noise from my printer now (no joke...)

I kept thinking the cat wanted to come in from outside the other night... I go to the door. he's not there. I hear it again (i'm watching TV in another room) this happens a few times until he walks behind me like "WTF are you doing? " So ok... it's not you. I go into the printer room and on the long X axis extrusions its making this "meow" noise... like a cute little cat, but after 5 hours of printing, it was not so cute
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12