Hi everyone!
I have Black FlashForge Dual 3d printer!
I seem to have overcome most issues by reading all of the posts on this web site.
I have the left hand extruder up out of the way, I use blue 3m tape, and hairspray .
No curling due to raising the bed temperature, no coming undone, and no scraping.
I use ABS White which came with the machine this has nearly run out, and will need replacing.
My problem is I model 1/76 scale model Fairground vehicles! And am trying to replace the original body with a printed one.
It is an open body with raised sides for the artwork on the outside, there will be two resin generators on the flatbed part of the body.
I use Google Sketchup to do the drawings and save as an stl file.
The problem comes when printing the sides have a flat edge all around the back and on both sides, the thickness is 2mm but when you look down onto the top edge there are two walls which have not been made solid.
The sketchup version I use is the latest free version, and does not do solid items.
When you remove a part of the drawing you can look inside, and it is not solid.
I have used all settings infil and shells set to 100% and tried different build thickness's but it makes no difference!
As anyone got any ideas.
Regards
John Williams

ps can you recommend which white abs I should buy when this runs out?