Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    First test print is out and done! First up was ColorFabb's WoodFill. Not to clutter this thread (like I could clutter it any worse eh?)..I posted it to a new thread:
    http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.php?11469

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    First test print is out and done! First up was ColorFabb's WoodFill. Not to clutter this thread (like I could clutter it any worse eh?)..I posted it to a new thread:
    http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.php?11469
    ---------------------------
    (reply)
    thats nothing look at ninja flex contest you could win up to 12.8693 x 3 liters in ninja flex and in return its for the merit it's like a funding with a bond we help inspire the industry and could win it at the same time

Hello everyone!

Here is something new for filaments and more for 3D bioprinting!
    We are 2, straight out of college, guys fascinated by 3D bioprinting and have developed a bioink that can be used with all the 3D bioprinters out there. If you guys could tell us your impression on our new website and webshop www.cellink.eu (Shoppink) we would truly appreciate it!

With love,

Erik Gatenholm

Hi

I thought I pop a quick post here to echo what Wolfie has said that GlobalFSD have exemplary customer service and will issue refunds and help quickly (occasionally with a reminder when email goes astray). Delivery to the UK has always been prompt and always arrives quickly.

Like others I have always found international mail a whole other problem, things always seem to get delayed in customs and track in weird ways. The key thing in this situation is the customer service of the organisation you are dealing with - I don't think you'll see better.

Chris
    PS. Just to confirm I am a satisfied customer, and not connected with the company

Follow GlobalFSD On Twitter Add GlobalFSD on Facebook
    Hi Makers!

We at GlobalFSD are delighted to introduce our new US outlet! - GlobalFSDUSA - www.globalfsdusa.com
    Reduced shipping costs for the Western hemisphere! Stay tuned for great upcoming promotions!

Team GlobalFSD

globalfsdlogocomplete.jpg
    globalfsdusa-2.jpg

I can vouch that these are good people :-)
    And a massive selection of filament too.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567