Hello,
I'm an experienced mechanical designer with over 35 years in the high tech electronic industry. I'm also an experienced 3D CAD user, since 1988 (I even participated in CAD training as far back as the early 80's) and I'm currently using SolidWorks as my main CAD software. I'm expanding my business to include 3D Printing. I've recently ordered two desktop printers, a Formlab Form 1+ (for SLA printing) and a Zortrax M200 (for FDM printing).
Write me at 3dcad@aardvark3d.co.uk if you have a project you need help with mechanical design, 3D CAD and/or 3D printing of your project. Check out my website at www.aardvark3d.co.uk.
Just so you know, I'm originally from San Jose California, but moved to the UK in 1991. I've worked up and down Great Britain working for companies like Ericsson, NEC, Sun Microsystems, Delphi Automotive (both near Liverpool and Bad Salzdetfurth Germany) ST Microelectronics (In Edinburgh) as well as others. In the States I worked for Memorex (early in my career), Tandem Computers, Datapoint and others.
I now work for myself as Aardvark 3D Limited in Manchester, England.