Close

Threaded View

I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, I've never heard of them and I know almost all the local companies. If they have a good product they are usually selling it on Taobao also to maximize revenue. Dodgy companies don't last long there much because their feedback system is swift and efficient.

A quick search shows Li Feng are also a broker for book printing services. They posted one blurry picture taken back in September then went quiet awfully fast when an offer to actually test a reel came up. That's usually a bad sign. They aren't really testing stock regularly and doing quality control.

There's a lot of brokers in Shenzhen that border on being boiler room operations. They open up, only take large orders, then stall shipment to consolidate as many orders as possible from whatever factory gives them the lowest price. You never know what you are going to get and there is no consistency because they are not making it themselves. By the time negative feedback catches up to them they have moved onto another business.
    Last edited by Timaz; 12-06-2013 at 11:58 PM.