Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ABS/PLA /HIPS/NYLON for wholesales

Hello everyone,

We have 3D printer filament -ABS/PLA/HIPS/NYLON/PC/POM/PETG with a lots stock for the wholesale.
    If interesting, please visit our web site www.lifeng-indust.com . we will offer you our competitive cost ,
    which will lower than ebay,amzn, etc.

Regards,
    Jason
    sales@lifeng-indust.com

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Do you well a good quality black ABS?? I am struggling to find one, all the blacks I have tried have been rubbish :/

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Do you well a good quality black ABS?? I am struggling to find one, all the blacks I have tried have been rubbish :/
    Yes, we have the black ABS

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonjian View Post
    Yes, we have the black ABS

Could you show me an example of something printed in your black ABS? I can see no printing examples at all on your website sorry, I wouldn't personally buy any filament If I didn't see an example of it's print. I have been stung many times before with bad quality filament, and I now prefer to see something actually using it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Could you show me an example of something printed in your black ABS? I can see no printing examples at all on your website sorry, I wouldn't personally buy any filament If I didn't see an example of it's print. I have been stung many times before with bad quality filament, and I now prefer to see something actually using it first.
    We did not use the black filament to print , we had used the green and red color filament to print the prototype.001 (2).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonjian View Post
    We did not use the black filament to print , we had used the green and red color filament to print the prototype.001 (2).jpg
    Thanks for going to the effort, but I can't see much in that tiny photo besides a cube that didnt print out very well :/

When you get some black loaded and get a successful print, please post it I'd be interested for sure, I source filament from everywhere

We offer our best ex work cost as below.
    ABS-1.75/3.0mm Ex work cost US$9.90 -11.30/pc
    PLA -1.75/3.0mm Ex work cost US$10.5-12.00/pc

If have interest, please advise us order quantity. we will offer you our most competitive cost.
    web site www.lifeng-indust.com

Jason- I'm also in Shenzhen. I'll buy a roll of black ABS if you have a messenger send it over. I'll post the results of the print here. I have an UP Plus 2 and a Leapfrog Creatr for testing.
    Last edited by Timaz; 12-06-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Engineer
    wow that would be fantastic if both of you could do that and post results!

Engineer
    i see they have delrin filament available. havent heard of anyone printing with that yet. sounds interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast