Close

Engineer

3D Printed Human Heart

I am assuming I sort of fooled you, however the title is kind of correct. What do you think of this 3D Printed human heart .... model?

Is this just a model, or does it actually perform some sort of function (like pumping blood).

Aas a model, it looks OK. Not sure the point of it.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Critter View Post
    Is this just a model, or does it actually perform some sort of function (like pumping blood).

Aas a model, it looks OK. Not sure the point of it.
    I suppose the same point as a giant model of an ocular nerve, or a skeleton in a scientist lab.... educational one would assume. It also looks like hard resin, or a DLP print which is not flexible so I'd say it's purely a visual aid.

love the detail, especially of the valves, would be very interesting to have it 3D Printed with multiple colors (blue-greenish veins, etc.)

use your photo

[QUOTE=Larry;2955] I am assuming I sort of fooled you, however the title is kind of correct. What do you think of this 3D Printed human heart .... model?

[Hi Larry,

we would like to use your photo in our Annual Report 2013. is this ok mentioning your name? https://www.acc.schubergphilis.com/2...l-report-2012/ this is our AR from last year. The picture will be 1/6 th of A5.

LottaCvUF from Schuberg Philis]