Close

Wanhao Duplicator I3

Has anyone any experience with the Wanhao I3 Duplicator ?
    I'm looking for a second 3D printer and wondered if anyone has used one or seen the print quality output.

Cheers Graham

Print quality was very good at first. Now there is a connection problem with the heater that is a fire hazard and I'm pretty sure has caused the quality to go down. I would recommend against buying anything from this company unless you are ok with warranty or support.

I ordered a Wanhao Duplicator i3 direct from wanhao usa. My first clue that I made a mistake was when they did not ship for over a month and did not return emails. I finally asked them to cancel my order. Then they shipped the next day.

Now the company does not respond to requests for parts when the machine breaks down under warranty. This machine has been broken longer than it has been running in two months. If they can't even send you the repair parts I could just imagine what would happen if you tried to send it back for service work under warranty. They also delete any negative comments from their google groups discussions topics so that forum isn't a 'real' indication of anything going on with their printers.