Close

Thread: The 3D Printer

The 3D Printer

http://www.the3dprinter.com.au - New Supplier in town.

Good to see another Aussie firm up. How is the quality of your 1.75mm PLA in comparison to say, BilbyCNC's own brand stuff? Any chance of say, a couple metres to sample with?

Quote Originally Posted by blissiictrl View Post
    Good to see another Aussie firm up. How is the quality of your 1.75mm PLA in comparison to say, BilbyCNC's own brand stuff? Any chance of say, a couple metres to sample with?
    Our Filament is sourced from China. Its Generic and on a 38mm Spool. So far the filaments we have received from their have been consistently good quality.
    Happy to Supply a Meter or 2 of PLA. We will put an item in our web store titled sample filament. You can purchase it from their. All you will have to pay is postage. Give us a day or two to get it listed for you.

Awesome! If it's not too much to ask, could I get a metre or so of each? I use it to print the chains that come loaded on the replicator 2 SD card, and link them into a huge sample length of chain, so far I have got every faberdashery colour on it!

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    can always do with more Aussie suppliers, what's your avg shipping on say 4 spools of ABS, or under 5kg?

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    hmm your site looks alot like 3dprintersuperstore.com.au any relation?