Close

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse

Hilarious or Disaster? A thread with a little humor for our busy world.

I thought this might be a fun thread to start. It always amazes me how "perspective" affects everything we touch and do. What for one person is a disaster is a hilarious event for another. If you've had either of these, sorry for the disaster but feel free to share here in this thread. I'm sure we'll have some interesting posts.

I'll start this off. What just happened to me is what gave me the idea.

Hilarious:
    I'm printing a job for a customer. I spent 30-minutes getting everything set up, sliced and ready to go. I looked at my Makerfarm's display and temps were good so I sent the job to the printer and walked away. I came back in 25-minutes to check the print and nothing was there. I said, "crap...clog." I grabbed my tools and began taking the head off to swap it. Then I looked up and noticed I had no filament mounted. Oooops.... I had printed an "air print." Well, I grabbed a spool and all is good again.

Never let life get too serious if you can help it....!

Rob
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Add bford903 on Facebook
    When you let the software tell you how much resin is left in the cartridge, you get this. It read 75% full at the time. Oops.

IMAG0329.jpg

Senior Engineer
    Hmm with no reference for scale I assume you were printing a plastic chastity belt. N'est pas?

Add bford903 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    Hmm with no reference for scale I assume you were printing a plastic chastity belt. N'est pas?
    A very big ring.
    IMAG0252.jpg