Close

Need 3d parts printed for Delta Printer Project

New here and new to 3d printing. I have been doing ALOT of research on 3d printing and decided I want to build my own Delta 3d printer based off the Cerberus design with some modifications once I get the printer built and printing well.

First thing I need is the printed parts for this printer. I have all the .STL files for the parts I need, just need someone to print them in Blue PVC for me.

Anyone interested or know where I can go to have them printed?

BTW don't expect you to do it for free, but don't want to get reamed for the parts either.

Thanks

There are a lot of printed parts on eBay for Delta printers. Most are Kossel or Rostock. We built a couple of Kossel's and they work great!

13968524957_2905380f76_z.jpg

Yeh I have seen them, but they use a completely different rail system and 3d printed parts. The 3d printed parts I want are specifically for the Cerberus style delta printer. Which incorporates a lot of the features I like. I have looked for about 2 weeks without being able to find anyone offering the 3d printed parts I need for my Cerberus Pup project. I have all the .STL files just no printer to print them. The Kossel and Rostock printed plastics will not work for the Cerberus design or I would have used them. Thanks for the info though.

Use makexyz.com

Senior Engineer
    It may be easier to get help on this if people knew where you were.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    pvc ?

I've got: pet, abs, pla, abs+, polyplus pla, nylon, biome3d and three types of flexible filament - don't think I've ever seen any pvc filament.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    It may be easier to get help on this if people knew where you were.
    On Sarasota, FL

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    pvc ?

I've got: pet, abs, pla, abs+, polyplus pla, nylon, biome3d and three types of flexible filament - don't think I've ever seen any pvc filament.
    Yeh, I'm Sorry too many hours of research not enough sleep. ABS is the material I would like the parts printed in.

Quote Originally Posted by MK-X View Post
    Use makexyz.com
    Thanks I'll take a look