Close

WPT 3D Printer Launches on Indiegogo Starting at Just $499

INDIEGOGO LINK :https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/w...yone/x/8040994
    Buy a professional Supersize 3D printer with a great price starting 499 WITH WORLD SHIPMENT INCLUDED

Professional affordable 3D printer only
    $499 WITH WORLD SHIPMENT INCLUDED

Most of great 3D printer With a big printing size and high quality printing have the same problem....... IS TOO EXPANSIVE , (Like MakerBot $2499 ) SO we introduce the new BIG SIZE printer with 5 time cheaper than Most great quality printer on the market
    The impotance of size

If you intend to make more practical prints think twice before purchasing a tiny sized 3D printer. WTP has a super printing size (250x250x300 mm, approx. 12x9x9 in). WPT is one of biggest 3D printer in its class.
    Print without computer (Standalone printing)

Our printer has a 3X8cm LCD display control panel , you can transfer stl file direct to the printer than WPT can print without needing a computer . you can also control everything of printer in the control panel like temperature speed ........
    Heatable build platform ,no bending or warping

one of the most 3D printer problems is that your printing object get warp or bending, with the heatable build platform , the object will never have the bending or warping problem
    Removable platform

a removable build platform can solve the problem of damaging 3D printer when removing the printed object
    Technical specifications

• Printer Dimensions: Width: 43cm (16.9”), Length: 43cm (16.9”), Height: 34cm (13.4”)
    • Max object dimensions: Width: 250mm (~9”), Length: 250mm (~9”), Height: 300mm (~12”)
    • Printing material (filament): PLA, ABS, Nylon
    • Filament size: Standard 1.75mm from any source.
    • Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
    • Min layer height: 45 microns
    • Filament type: non-proprietary ($29/kg)
    • Total weight: 17kg
    • It can also be used with any Windows, Mac, or Linux based system.
    • USB-Compatible connection.
    • Standalone printing from USB flash drive.
    • Heatable and removable build platform.
    • Replaceable nozzle.
    • Best use between 100 and 300 micron layer resolution.
    • 15 micron X and Y positioning accuracy.
    • White interior LEDs.

Staff Engineer
    As I said in the other thread, where is your production timeline? Where is the business plan? Where is the budget? What is your manufacturing partner? Parts supplier?

The only thing you have here is promises and a request for money. I predict you won't get half of the starting funds you've requested, but since you're on Flex Funding, you get the money anyway so I doubt you care.

Also, the Makerbot is too expensive, not expansive. Just a little nitpick, since I feel like I'm grading a school paper already anyway.

EDIT: This guy has five projects, three in progress. All with big promises, low prices and flex funding. Two are passed their delivery date with zero updates and all comments hidden. I'm not going to make accusations, but you can draw your own conclusions from the facts.
    Last edited by Feign; 10-01-2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: I did some research.