I've had the printer for 3 weeks. At 162 hrs the X axiz belt failed by stretching ansd stretching after eash tightening. Bought new belting off EBAY as I could get it quicker than FF could send me the replacement. Next, I have had great printing up to a few days ago and would find the prints would get in the middle of the print then go crazy with a pile of filiment that didn't stick to the layer intended for it. I decided to check Temp of the heater block at the nozzles and found the right extruder to be 158C when set at 230C and the left at 138C when set on 230C. This explains why my two color prints have had prints that were not smooth where the colors join. For the first 150 hours or so, two color prints were flawless. I checked these temps with an accurate Laser non contact thermometer and that pointed out that the heaters or the thermocouples are failing.

I will contact FF in the morning to see what they suggest to replace. My concern if that this seems like premature failure of the X axis belt and now the heaters. What is your experience for service life of these parts as well as ghe printer as a whole. Have I bougth a 3D PRINTER that has poor quality components? Can some of you fellows give me your experience of service life of the components.

Thanks,
joesow