Close

I want to buy my first 3d printer

Hi, i'm new in this forum. I'm always been fasinated of 3d printers and all the things you can do with them, I recently started to look at them for a business oportunity, and a perfect oportunity for me to finally be able to try them, but the technology I guess is still new in my country and the prizes for even the entry level printers is high. A few days ago i've come across a Creality Ender 3 the first generation of the basic one, it's listed for 230$ on marketplace. that's the cheapest one I have seen so far. it says it's from amazon returns with less than 30 days of use. I've manage to lower the prize for 200$ since is the first model and it's from amazon returns but I'm in the dilema of what to do, should I buy it? that same model can be like...350 or for the ender 3 v3 400$ it's crazy. Is it possible to start with this printer a hobby/ business?

Student
    412 D. Nguyen Duy Trinh, Binh Trung Dong, Quan 2, Thanh pho Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
    Follow atrungroi2015 On Twitter Add atrungroi2015 on Facebook
    Creality Ender 3 isn't very good but I think it's a perfect start for newbies. You can also upgrade to Creality Ender 3 Pro or Creality Ender 5.