Hello fellow 3D Printing Enthusiasts,Brand new to the forum and relatively new to 3D printing. I have an Ender 3 V2 and am attempting to print some larger prints, but seem to have run into a bit of a conundrum. I have had two prints, each at about 17 hours into the print, have issues when reaching the Z height of about 200mm and I am unsure why. I am using Cura as my slicer, the model fits the build plate area with no errors or warnings but there seems to be a small-ish layer shift near the top and even when the print says it's completed, the last bit of the top is incomplete. This morning when pulling my model off the build plate, the Z height was saying it was at 207.8 mm - which is odd given the Z height of the part. My initial hypothesis is when the nozzle is at the top of the printer that the extrusion tube is hitting the top support bar of the printer which could be causing issues... But I am not sure. Any thoughts / feedback / suggestions are welcome!Details:Cura Version: 5.4.0Printer Build plate dimensions: 220 x 220 x 250 mm - upgrades: dual Z axis Model Dimensions: 200.55 x 164.44 x 197.55