Close

Thread: Printing issues

Printing issues

Hello!! Just joined today in for help I need, and hoping this group is as awesome as it looksI have a Crealty 3d printer, and it was printing just fine for a while. Now, prints are not coming out correctly. Look at these two images. The one of course I designed in the software, and the other is how it started to print. I had to stop it so I don't waste filament. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? See images. THANKS! I hope this group rocks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

This isnt good

Not a single response? really?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy3d View Post
    Not a single response? really?
    You seem unhappy that you have not had a reply on the same day of your post.
    You do realise that there are no paid contributors here, only voluntary ones?

Posting a photo of your problem with the only information being the brand of printer you have and no other information is of no help really.
    Your small pcture of the design is hard to discern as to just what it is.

You state the printer was printing fine until you made your own design!!

What filament?
    What temperatures?
    What speed?
    What slicer and settings.

There are some very knowledgeable contributors here who give help for free IF they know the answer.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 10-08-2023 at 02:56 AM.

You are correct

I do apologize, you are correct. I am just comparing this forum with other car related forums I am in, they are very active. I dont use any forums often at all but the other I do I get an answer quickly. I can't assume all are the same way. But thank you very much for letting me know and I hope you forgive me.

I didn't think any of that other info you stated was important. All of it is default. And it wasn't only when I printed my own design. So let me start over, because the problem has changed. I tightened the nozzle where the filament goes into and re-leveled the bed. I was able to print. There's a new problem that I don't know if I should start a new thread or not because I feel bad and guilty about what I've done, but I'll give it a try.

Again, I apologize.