Close

Thread: Printing

Printing

What I would like to see from the next update is a video on the printer printing an object, from start to finish, so I can see how fast it prints and what to expect when I purchase the printer.
    Last edited by Dayling; 12-13-2015 at 03:48 AM.

There are already videos where you can see how it prints, they are not real-time, but you can watch interesting fragments frame-by-frame or at slow speed. What would be more helpful in my opinion: examples of some 3D prints of different complexity, size and shape with notes how much resin and time they took. Again, there are already some information about that, but its scattered, it would be much better if people could find it in one place. But I think Peachy team will be too busy in near future to work on their website or fancy product description. And that's understandable, they have more than enough pre-orders currently.

So, if you are considering pre-ordering, just read this forum, watch their videos, read official blog, look at results in their gallery... If you look closely, you will be able to see imperfections you can expect. Otherwise, just wait, it is very likely that in next few months many different people will receive their Peachy Printer and some of them may write a review.
    Last edited by /dev/null; 12-02-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Peachy Printer Founder
    Hey Dayling
    We are getting closer to making a walk thru using the peachy printer video, first were going to get a few hundred kits packed, that way we can be sure that any last Minuit changes to the printer make it into the video... It would just be confusing if we made a video like this and then the parts you see in the video were different than what we actually shipped.