Close

Z Steppers Rough

I have an old home built Prusa I3V style printer. I found myself an extras SKR pro 1.2 and TFT35 I decided to use to upgrade my printer with. I also used the chance to upgrade to Marlin 2.1.2.1 and to put in some 2208 drivers to make it more quiet. I also decided to upgrade the extruder, hotend and part cooling fans.
    Everything went fine and I've printed a few things but the hotend wasn't the upgrade I thought it would be and kept getting jammed so I modified and printed parts some to make my old hotend work with the new system.
    I went through the firmware and set my probe offsets then ran the probe wizard to find my z offset. While doing that I noticed firmware was still using the old offsets so I reset EEPROM. This loaded the new offsets but when I reran the z probe wizard now my z steppers are rough like it's a loose connection.

The z motors are rough no matter if I home, auto-level, or manually move from the tft touch mode. However if I put it in marlin mode and jog z axis manually the motors run smooth and normal.
    I can plug the z motors into x or y and they run smooth and normal and I can plug x and y motors into z and they run rough. Obviously I reset something in EEPROM it didn't like so I went through and reset feedrates and accel settings back to default or lower and I'm still having issues and just can't find what changed or what's causing the issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files