Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my issue etc.So as the title suggests I do not have a Mac or pc…..only the 6th gen iPad 12.9. I have wanted a 3d printer for a long time and have just purchased a (Creality Ender-3 S1 Plus 3D Printer Ender-3 S1 Pro Upgrade with 300 * 300 * 300 mm) knowing my luck this will just be upgrade parts for a previous model lol. But moving on….I’ve been doing a bit of research on design software and have come across SketchUp (which kind of confuses me because it says it’s for architects and interior design) as well as Shapr 3d which I can’t use as I don’t have an Apple Pencil and it does not register my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse (cheap stuff) so I cannot get past setup process. Also Nomad Sculpt but that looks really difficult to me as I’m not artistic……on that note I think anything I use or design will be difficult but I want to work my butt off and learn how to create awesome things (even if only awesome to me).I’m hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction and if you have any YouTube tutorial videos I could watch that would be excellent.If you made it this far then I thank you for your time.