Close

Question Ender v2 Bed trammed, mesh leveled and still have issues printing

I have been using Professional Firmware, V 2.1.3 MRiscoc on my Ender V2 for quite a while now. The bed tramming and mesh leveling has been spot on... until now. I start with the Bed tramming, Then I use Z probe wizard to set the Z height with a piece of paper, I do a 5x5 auto mesh level , save the mesh, and store the settings. When I go to print a test pattern the right side of the bed produces a squished line and the left side produces a line that barely attaches to the bed. So the left. side is lower than the right. I have taken the plate off, cleaned it, re-trammed and gone through the process 3 times with the same result. I have added the M420 S1 to my Gcode ...

G28 ; Home all axes
    M420 S1 ; Enable mesh stored in EEPRPM

On the Auto Mesh leveling screen, the 'Activate Leveling' is not checked. I assumed the M420 s1 took care of that. I did try it once after manually checking it with the same results.

I can't figure out what I am missing. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks

I figured out what the issue was, the X gantry was a bit loose and when the print head went to the right , it sagged. As I was taking care of that, I noticed that the screws holding my hot end were loose. We're back in business.