Hi everyone. Looking to do some 3D printing. Want to be able to get usable stuff printed, but with a minimum of fuss. If it's finicky or awkward I know that I won't have enough time or patience. I invent and would be looking to make prototypes, so also need software to be able to make the 3D drawings with. Would like to be able to use some hard-wearing plastics at least some of the time. Nothing much above room temperature, though later may need plastic that can stand say a-car-in-the-sun warmth. I know some printers let you print with multiple materials and it would be very handy to be able to handle both the hard parts and the softer (rubber-like) gaskets too. To make parts that fit together with a dust-proof and maybe close-to airtight seal. In fact, ideally printed as one single part if that's possible. Got a budget of 1,500, can you recommend a suitable printer, what material I should be printing with, and suitable software for a beginner that will never have time to become a full-blown expert on the tools?