Well… I have had a perfectly functioning stock BIQU B1 for the past year and a half and had a great time printing all kinds of things, pre-made designs and designs of my own .................I have only been printing PLA this whole time and recently wanted to get into TPU, PTEG and possibly ABS and such..................Since I was looking at changing to a direct drive extruder, I figured I might as well get something that can handle the hotter temps, so I got the BIQU H2 500c..................Well, the documentation that came with it is mostly useless and it is printed on a post card..................I managed to get the hardware all arranged reusing the original cooling fans and got it all wired the way it needs to be, the one hardware problem is with the X axis endstop which I am still sorting out..................But the bigger, MUCH bigger problem is within the software, MARLIN to be precise. It just seems absolutely insane that a company, such as Bigtreetech, can produce a commercial 3D printer and an upgrade component such as the H2 500c that is supposed to be a direct fit for that printer, and yet provide absolutely no updated firmware.................. Not only that but they expect you to be able to understand their convoluted half baked directions to edit and compile your own update..................So… I have effectively bought and installed a device that has disabled my printer..................I thought, surely there must be plenty of people that have purchased an H2 500c for their BIQU B1 and that I would be able to get this thing going….................I feel like I am losing my sanity. Spending hours trying to find the correct settings only to find SOME, then, trying to find where in MARLIN to change those settings….................I have downloaded Bigtreetech’s version of MARLIN for the BIQU B1 which is old and is not even compatible with my motherboard without making changes ( I have the 1.4 Non Turbo)..................I made the mandatory changes for my board, but I can’t find all of the referenced changes for the new hotend in MARLIN that are in the crappy postcard that came with the hot end.................…I sure hope someone here can help. .................What I am really hoping is that someone here has already gone through this and could just get me a copy MARLIN that works with this setup..................Sincerely, Frustrated