Hi All,
I hope this wasn't posted already. I am new to PLA printing and do not fully know the terminology, so my Google searches came up dry.

My question concerns heat-set metal parts to use for my PLA printed parts. I know there are a ton of sources for heat-set threaded inserts, but I was unable to find heat-set parts for the other side of the bolt mount. I like the idea that I can have a threaded metal heat-set part to screw a bolt/screw into, but I was wondering if there was also heat-set parts for the bolt side, like a tube or collar with a flange for the bolt to pass through and hold onto when screwed into the threaded female.

I want a metal to metal bolted solution, so I do not have to worry about cracking my PLA part if torqued to tightly. So I am looking for sources of this hardware so I can have a metal threaded bolt seat AND a tube (or collar) brass or otherwise insert for the other side.

I hope I explained myself adequately. If not, I can try to throw something together in Blender to illustrate what I mean. I am sure these parts are out there, just cannot find them due to my lack of knowledge of the terminology.

Thank you so much for your valuable time!!!