HiI have recently purchased a Creality Ender 3 NEO and I am having a few problems.I have printed a few things, some successfully and some not so successful but I guess its a learning process right.Where I am really struggling is levelling the bed. This NEO has the CR Touch installed and according to the guide, I have to run the bed levelling (it does its thing) and then the the Z Offset by putting paper underneath and lowering it until there is some resistance, set this offset and then save the config. Is this it? Whenever I do this prints don't always work.The other thing I have tried is the program downloaded which goes to the four corners and you can put paper underneath and then raise/lower until there is resistance. Whenever I do this and run the program which draws squares (on this one though the squares are drawn big to small whereas on youtube they appear to be the other way, small to big) they don't stick to the bed on one side. It says that when it doesn't stick it likely that the bed needs to be raised slightly on that corner, which I do but I was hoping that I could get it so that it would stick.Is there something I am doing wrong?I really want to print an iron man mask but can't get past this first bit.Help