Close

Threaded View

Prints becoming stringy

Hello, I am new to the 3D printing world. I bought a Creality CR6 SE about 2 weeks ago and so far i am blown away by what these can do. I have done about 10-15 prints so far and up until now I have had no issues.

Yesterday i started a print that was going to take a few hours to do. i cam back to the printer anhour into the print and noticed that everything was going haywire and there was a "stringy" mess (picture attached). I thougth amybe it was a leveling issue so i activated the autoleveling feature and reprinted to the same stringy results. One thing that i took into consideration was a couple days ago i accidentally clicked on the Z axis offset on the touch screen but it did not seem to affect any prints at the time (not sure what the offset was set at by default).

I am at work right now but when i get home i wa going to test the printer on a print that I know has come out fine previously to see if it is a printer problem or a print problem (if that can even be the problem).

Any ideas on what my problem could be?
    Attached Images Attached Images