Close

Engineer

Crazy 3D Printed Gran Torino Body

Wow, this is simply crazy. Below you can see Florea, an artist standing next to the Gran Torino that he pretty much redesigned by printing a new body for it in his own vision.

Amazing. I wonder how many hours it took to do something like this. I would imagine it would be over 2000 hours!

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    I got to see this Yesterday at the Inside3DPrinting conference and expo. It was quite amazing. The designer is now working on these giant 3D printed walls. Quite incredible really.
    Check out these photos from yesterday

That's Me.

Fox Business News Interviewing the designer Ioan Florea

That's Brian

Brian standing in front of the 3D printed walls by Ioan

Me with Ioan. Such an amazing guy.

strange and extraordinary

wouhaouu never seen anything like it, it is both strange and extraordinary, congratulations in all cases for work and originality.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    It really is amazing. I had seen stories about this in the past couple of months, but seeing it first hand was incredible. Florea did an awesome job and is extremely friendly. It was great to meet him.
    Eddie