Close

Difficulties in teaching children

Hi! I'd like to discuss the difficulties of teaching children. So many teachers pay very little attention to conflict and don't teach children how to conflict properly. It is very helpful for teachers to read different types of conflict in literature. There are different resources, but I suggest Do you think it would be a good idea to teach children how to conflict correctly?
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-22-2022 at 01:38 PM. Reason: promoting services

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie_Brandt View Post
    Hi! I'd like to discuss the difficulties of teaching children. So many teachers pay very little attention to conflict and don't teach children how to conflict properly. It is very helpful for teachers to read different types of conflict in literature. There are different resources, but I suggest Do you think it would be a good idea to teach children how to conflict correctly?
    I think there will always be difficulties teaching children when education is so woke and fixated on the stupid Critical Race Theory.
    When people are being taught what to think they usually end up not being able to think