Close

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    I like how much information there was and how it's broken up, and I think a detailed print to show how the lines show, and how smooth the print would be

Makes torture test!

Great website design, really well done. I would like to see a tall, complex figurine to really test out the limitations of the 3d printer. A robotic looking figurine, with moving parts and gears would be awesome, at it would really show off the precision.

3d printer

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by Zortrax.
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?
    nice site easy to navigate .thought about making 3d trophies for our sailboat races of particular type of boats to make it more of a custom trophy of a particular winners boat than a generic type of trophy.for instance my boat is a corsairf28r trimaran , could be a wireframe model of the boat on a stand

Student
    My present interest lies in the area of creating 3D challenge coins of various designs as prototypes before actually sending them out to be manufactured. It also includes various items used to display the coins such as a belt buckle or a unique display stand.

Engineer-in-Training
    A sample of a highly detailed part printed at 25 microns.

Site is clean, professional looking and fairly easy to navigate. The images on the front page are somewhat misleading as the models depicted show multiple colors which could imply the ability to print in multiple colors rather than assembling multiple components printed separately.

Student
    I like how your website keeps a minimalist design, with clear pages with the informations clustered in small sections. I hate when website put everything in one page, which ends up being two miles long. Fortunately that's not your case. Still, I'd add some more specific informations and technical videos directed to professionals, which usually make up the largest part of 3D printers buyers. About what I'd like to see printed from your device, probably anything with a complex and miniaturized geometric structure, to see the capabilities of your printer at high resolution.

I had trouble scrolling on the website it kept trying to bring me back to the top? I assume its an IE problem, the machine on the front looked nice though!

Student
    I like the relevance like the mono enclosure and the many ideas and quality of the ideas shown. I'm sure you can't send the jet engine to everyone interested but the skull or something like that would give a good idea of possible quality. A simple useful tool would be cool, but not a bottle opener. There are enough 3d printed bottle openers

I like very much the simple website design which helps convey the solid value proposition and features. I especially liked the 3D printed jet engine video. That would be a nice sample to have.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast