Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I really like the what makes us special part, it may not be especially special but it had a clean look to it even on my iPad. And I think the cellular lamp or maybe a relief globe of earth would work great because it shows overhang capabilities and fine detail work.

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    I like the website. The low poly cat used as an example is a great model.

I would be interested in trying Z-ultrat Filament.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by Zortrax.
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

What do you like most about Zortrax.com website, and what kind of 3D printed sample would you like to receive from Zortrax if you would be interested in purchase?

Hello, what I like the most of the website is de easy-to-use and find everything, and also the works on my mobile without need to zoom in and out all the time, it's awesome
    I'd like to receive both 3D prints (just kidding, but it’d be cool), I'd choose the box because it's cool to have a 3D printed mini box.

Honestly, I'd be interested in purchase after the update (25 microns update) and if the price it'd be lower, it's way too high for me at this moment.

Nice job
    Kind regards.

The site has a clean modern design. Which is nice to see, sites with poor design make me wonder what else they skimp on. For me the ideal sample would have a variety of shapes, slopes, angles, rounded portions, overhangs, etc. so that the resolution can get the "fingernail" test on a variety of surfaces. A sample should showcase how well your printers do the tough stuff, not just some cheesy robot or something that is easy to print.

The website is nice. A little weird how it scrolls, but information is clearly presented. A good sample would consist of a geared doodad or mating components.

your website is clean, and well functioning. a 3d printed wrench would be neat.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:139268

just curious, does the zortax do pla, and does it use proprietary filament?

The site is super sharp and is on par with the big guys. I would like to see a highly complex model that showed me capability. Even if it was very small.

easy enough to navigate and find the info i need.

would be cool to see some living hinges for a test print

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydave View Post
    just curious, does the zortax do pla, and does it use proprietary filament?
    Zortrax M200 can print with their Z-ABS and Z-Ultrat only for now. You are not able to set costum temperature in their slicer.

I would like to see something printed with the Z-ULTRA-T like a gear to see how well it would hold up under repeated use.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast