Hi all,

I've a question about which technology and material are the best for flying models that can be RC helicopters or airplanes, not only big models, but also very tiny that can also fly indoor.

This models need to be very light so the material need to have very low specific weight and thickness but, it need also to be flexible and resistent since it can hit things. Also, precision is needed becouse this models need to be as close as possible to originals and also require less processing to make the "skin" more aerodynamic.

I want to exclude home made filament printing and look for a more professional 3d printing service like SLS or SLA without taking in account the price service(of course it should be aviable online and for private).

I've seen some 3d printers and materials, but I don't know how many or what type of technology or material there is and what are adviced or not for this application.

Can someone advice me printing and material? And, if this site allows, some high precision and quality european servicies for 3d printing?

Thank you!