Quote Originally Posted by nka View Post
Yes, exactly. Everything is printed from top to bottom (Z Axis bed is moving to the bottom). XY are drived with 2 stepper using crossbelt and three carriage (2 for Y, 1 for X).

www.corexy.com for the "XY part", just need to add the "Z".
Ok I got it now, I think that would be like the Mantaki I saw where the head is on an X and Y slider with cross beams coming out all 4 sides of the head.

I am not sure now what to build next lol... I am so happy with the Delta and the fact it not only doesnt wobble, but can print when something isnt even stuck to the build plate (literally.. when I say mine has no backlash, I don't know whether my belts are just super tight or what but man... i have never seen a printer work so well when a print is failing.

I printed a 10cm tall bust, I heard a cracking noise about halfway, and I knew the crappy first layer I saw go down came off, it was my fault for not restarting the job when I saw it, but I saw to hell with it, print away

... but it was a 4 hour print and I was 2 hours in... oh man what do I do??

I paused the job, positioned the bust back to where it was supposed to be (which was easy to see thanks to the brim) and resumed printing, I held my breath... HOLY CRAP.. it worked. It printed 2 hours worth of 0.1mm printing without so much as knocking the model more than 0.5mm. A couple of small step lines - but for a job that was not stuck to the plate, i have to say for zero wobble at all, kossel seems to be the winner there.