Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    more colors

a stronger webdesign, as a poorly designed one can seem untrusthworthy. also, a larger variety of fillaments

Student
    It would seem that your variety is limited from what I see but perhaps I am not seeing the whole picture. As a novice to the field, I am not sure what might be needed.

Just Filaments has great information about filaments and their pros and cons - much appreciated by this newbie!

Engineer-in-Training
    The design of the website is severely lacking. The marketplace is full of companies selling filaments and speaking for myself at least, I'm far more likely to buy from someone with a website that doesn't look like it was built in the early days of the internet.

Student
    More materials and a more attractive website. Good looking online shops tend to attract much more buyers.

Student
    I agree with some other members, a good designed website is the first step to gain the buyers' trust.

Well to start I couldn't read the website until I highlighted the text. Maybe it's my crappy monitor but it was grey on black? Anyways, you have some cool filaments, like the wood one, but not a lot of variety at all. I usually like to see pictures of prints done with the filament before spending the money on them, so add some pictures and hire a pro website designer.

More options, and pictures that actually match the colors you're selling.

I like barebones, but the site is a little too bare bones. The about filaments link is useful, seems like the wood filament should be there too. How about pictures of prints made with the various filaments?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast