Close

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Student
    New design of the site ,that has the filaments categorized. More filament types and International shipping, preferably with a calculator. I don't care so much how long it takes to ship. When I order from abroad it is usually planned ahead. Where I get free or cheapest shipping counts alot.

Data sheet for all filaments. It is important to be sure there is no poisons in the plastic I am going to use to make toys.

Maybe add something like aluminium

Well, you definitely need a new design for your website in my opinion.
    It's easy to browse but isn't too appealing and can look more inviting and professional.

more color options.
    more filament types.
    list of products by filament type.
    additional picture for products.

Student
    Follow vfrride On Twitter
    You need to make sure you have links to your products from different areas of the site. For example if you go to http://3dprintingsupplies.bigcartel.com/wood-filaments there's no links to actually purchase the filament. To get to that you have to click on 1.75mm and simply wood filaments. Always reduce barriers to purchase!

more color varieties

Provide more than just filament? Maybe filament related hardware? Models to filament racks?

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    A more elegant and modern page design would be awesome, as well as more colors and possibly accessories and not "just filament."

Student
    Follow Cadeamon On Twitter
    Really need better web design. I'd feel apprehensive about ordering from site like that.

Hello everyone,
    What would you change about JustFilaments to make it better?
    I would add many more colors. Since filament prices are going down, different suppliers have to provide different benefits, one area you are lacking in is your colors.
    -Razer0901

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast