Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    HIPS would be nice to have in stock, 1.75 mm seems to be the common diameter for most 3D Printers, and I wish for a rainbow filament to be on the shelf.

Technician
    bronzefill, faux metal, aka a mix of metal powders and pla plastic, alumfill or tinfill

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    Besides PLA and ABS which I see on your site I print with PETT, PVA, and Nylon compounds. That being said.... the vast majority of printing I do is in ABS and PLA....

I think this was mentioned earlier, but it doesn't make much sense to sort filament by printer. Unless the material was specifically optimized for that machine, all ABS and PLA filaments can be used on almost any FDM machine. Just something to think about.

I think nylon or a flexible material is great next step for this site. I definitely get that this site is trying to fill the whole seller niche by offering discounts for very large orders (up to 48 spools). This is great, but to keep ahead of the growing demand for materials other than ABS and PLA, nylon and flexible materials should be next on the list. Other materials than these would be nice, but are more specialty materials that wouldn't apply to a large majority of prints.

Technologist American 3D Printing's Avatar
    Add American 3D Printing on Facebook Add American 3D Printing on Google+ Add American 3D Printing on Thingiverse
    I'll chime in to the chorus of poor site design. And of course suggest HIPS, PVA, Nylon, PET, and Ninjaflex.

As far as ordinary ABS and PLA, Translucent colors are popular in our store, as is brown and a darker green than you are showing.

Wow just about all of them. Though PET, wood, and maybe the clay one that no one remembers about would be cool

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    The only type of filament that I use is PLA, so that's fine with me. Colors could use more of a variety. The main one that I would like to see is Maroon. No one ever seems to carry that color and many schools are maroon and black or maroon and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by FilamentDirect.com
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our site and let us know what filament types, sizes, or colors you would like to see that we currently do not offer.
    Transparent and translucent (blue mostly), glow in the dar (blue too ) and thermal-changing-color or multicolored.

1.75 mm metallic filament.

you need to supply other filaments besides abs and pla.

for example, nylon, tpe, hips and other soluble support, and wood filament.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast