Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

FilamentDirect - Earn an Additional Entry For Answering This Question

This is a question posed by FilamentDirect.com
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Please visit our site and let us know what filament types, sizes, or colors you would like to see that we currently do not offer.

I've visited your site before. To be brutally honest "browse filament" showing 2 colors of filament is kind of not worth doing.
    And categorizing by "Machine type" is useless as well.
    List by Type (ABS vs PLA vs PET etc)
    List by diameter (1.75 vs 3mm)
    List by Quality (Cheap budget filament vs Pro)

Wood, Flexible etc... Only 2 types available on site.

Student
    Seems like you only offer 2 different colors for RepRaps? Honestly, more colors, more material varieties and more sizes.

More PLA, more flexible and hard plastic

Student
    I can only find ABS and PLA on your site. Wood, flexible, and carbon fiber reinforced would really add to your credibility. 500g rolls are ok but I'm sure there will be people who want to find larger (1kg+) as well so you'd have to be able to supply that as well. 1.75mm and 3.00mm of course.
    I like that you have some information links on the homepage, maybe add a menu tab at the top so it's more visible. I like muckychris's idea of organizing the types and sizes more. Make it easy for us to find what we are looking for!

I want some ultralight wight filament, would be great for printing rc.

Please offer more variety than just PLA and ABS, for example: PET, POM, Nylon, HIPS, PVA, wood filament or thermosensitive filaments.

PET, HIPS, and Flexible filaments would really help the site.

DarkWood filament 1.75

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast