I have connected BTT UPS 24V V1.0 Resume Printing While Power Off Module. Now I was testing to see if it would work. I disconnected the power (by pulling the socket out of the power supply). She moved down the axis as she should. After turning on the power, I didn't see the option to continue printing on the screen. Or I can't find it on the display. It is a TFT43 display. Or I have incorrectly set Configuration_adv.h. #define POWER_LOSS_RECOVERY#define POWER_LOSS_RECOVERY#if ENABLED(POWER_LOSS_RECOVERY)#define PLR_ENABLED_DEFAULT true // Power Loss Recovery enabled by default. (Set with 'M413 Sn' & M500)#define BACKUP_POWER_SUPPLY // Backup power / UPS to move the steppers on power loss#define POWER_LOSS_ZRAISE 2 // (mm) Z axis raise on resume (on power loss with UPS)#define POWER_LOSS_PIN PC0 // Pin to detect power loss. Set to -1 to disable default pin on boards without module.#define POWER_LOSS_STATE HIGH // State of pin indicating power loss#define POWER_LOSS_PULLUP // Set pullup / pulldown as appropriate for your sensor//#define POWER_LOSS_PULLDOWN#define POWER_LOSS_PURGE_LEN 15 // (mm) Length of filament to purge on resume#define POWER_LOSS_RETRACT_LEN 10 // (mm) Length of filament to retract on fail. Requires backup power.// Without a POWER_LOSS_PIN the following option helps reduce wear on the SD card,// especially with "vase mode" printing. Set too high and vases cannot be continued.//#define POWER_LOSS_MIN_Z_CHANGE 0.05 // (mm) Minimum Z change before saving power-loss data// Enable if Z homing is needed for proper recovery. 99.9% of the time this should be disabled!//#define POWER_LOSS_RECOVER_ZHOME#if ENABLED(POWER_LOSS_RECOVER_ZHOME)//#define POWER_LOSS_ZHOME_POS { 0, 0 } // Safe XY position to home Z while avoiding objects on the bed#endif#endif