I am new in 3D printing, but some decades ... old in engineering (designing mechanics, electronics and software). My prime scope is to print components for prototyping (and usually they are needed fast) or working parts for my designs. So before choosing a printer I have spent 100s of hours in watching youtube and reading reviews. The resume of all this "study", was that I need at least printing capability of PETG and probably PC, ABS (ASA), Nylon. So my decision was to choose a "ready to print" medium size (300 mm3) mid-priced printer that can print at least PETG and then design (or modify a DIY known type as RatRig or Voron) one for bigger parts (500 mm3) and various filaments. And while designing the big one, I could use the small a part of my needs as also for printing the parts for the big one.My choice is Creality CR-10 V2 at 390 €, upgraded with BL-Touch, PEI flexible bed, Micro Swiss hotend / direct extruder combo, and probably some other minor mods, like polycarbonate wheels, z axis "connection" belt etc. Total cost with rise to ~600 €.So my questions to the members having experience in printing are these: 1) Is that an decent solution for my needs and that price? Do you have any other suggestions on printer or upgrades? 2) Does Micro Swiss extruder / all metal hotend will print PETG without problems? 3) Can I print PC or ASA with this printer setup? Or for these filaments I will need a Bondtech DDX extruder or / and a better hotend like Coperhead, Dragon or Mosquito?Thanks in advance for any advice.