Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    I want to rent out my house.

    Hello! I want to rent out my house, which I don't live in at the moment. Once I thought that idea seemed pretty good. But I don't know what kind of paperwork is needed to make it right by the law. Maybe you can tell me something?

  2. #2
    I'm not sure of course, but there should be documentation of serviceable wiring, plumbing, and so on. Or it's not really for residential buildings... I think you'd better look it up on the Internet.

  3. #3
    Good evening, I think you should study the terms of the contract with the tenant. I think this is the most important part. I can advise you an article where you can study information about the lodgers agreement. I think this is enough to be informed. And of course your house has to be livable.) Good luck in your case!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts