Close

Software Development in the Middle East: How to Outsource Skilled Programmers?

The UAE, and wider, MENA is a region of great opportunity. In the Middle East today web design and web development services are essential for any business. The software market, and IT in general, in the UAE, is booming, and demand for IT services is increasing. Discover why the Middle East is digitizing and tips & tricks of eastern europe software development outsourcing https://steelkiwi.com/blog/software-...e-middle-east/

Thanks for helping us to hire a skilled programmer. I need help to fix some of the issues regarding voice recognition in my robot. When I enrolled in university, I got AI classes. There I learned about the NN (neural networks) . I made a robot that would talk naturally. This boosted my exposure to AI to excel in the field

UI design is the process of visualizing a prototype developed based on user experience and research of the target audience. UX design is responsible for the product's functions and adaptability and what emotions it evokes in users. The clearer the interface, the easier it is for the user to get the result and perform the target action. As you can see, among the functions of ui ux designer, there is no obligation to create something on a real engine. But this skill gives you an advantage over other candidates for the designer position.
    Last edited by Collietonya; 04-10-2022 at 05:26 AM.

thanks for the info