Close

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Hi 3d Filaprint,

True colour filament only few producer are providing RAL or Pantone Number additionally exotic filament like Proto pasta and other need to become more available in europe.

Many thanks

I haven't seen anyone printing with cushioning foam, or a material similar to tempur-pedic mattresses or memory-foam. I think there's an untapped market for life-sized pillow-selfie prints. If photo-realistic pillow-selfies/pillow-pals were printed with a tempurpedic material, that would be a winning market.

Technician
    Very highly conductive copper for prototyping PC boards and highly insullated material for printing the boards themselves

Student
    Follow sharon On Twitter Add sharon on Facebook Add sharon on Google+
    Using natural rosin or sap to create biological anti-microb filaments

Going along with the crowd, a better conductive filament would be awesome. The existing ones are not really conductive enough to use in a PCB which seems like a killer app to me.

Student
    "Biodegradable" so that this stuff will decompose and become non toxic in a landfill. Everything we do as a designer will someday end up in a landfill. Can someone design plastic so it will become a tree in the future?

Student
    I think the filament market should provide more metal-type materials. Or at least materials from a broad modulus range.

Technologist
    Conductive filaments.

I would like metallic and glossy materials.....also conductive materials so that these can be used on pcbs

Lightbulb warp resistant polymers

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by 3DFilaPrint
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:
    What new material do you think the filament market isn't providing, or isn't providing well?
    warp resistant polymers.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast