Close

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    How about some scented filament. It's the one thing my wife complains about. I want to print a part and it smell like pina coladas.... i'm serious lol.

Glow in the Dark material would be great and even better in different colors!

I would like to see more new plastics designed for 3d printing filaments - a lot of plastics used are just existing plastics reused - nothing really designed from the start for the challenges faced by using in a FDM machine (e.g. less jamming in extruder)

More than new material I would like to see options to recycle and reuse parts.

Add Print_Bigger on Thingiverse
    Definitely varying types of conductive, magnetic, or electrically-insulating materials are lacking right now. I think a filament maker that takes time to do the research necessary to make electrically sensitive filaments, and come up with good use cases for it, will do very well in the 3D printing industry. People want to be able make their own creations that interact without electrically powered world.

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    I have seen inlaid metal filaments at another vendor, I would like to see your company and other do similar with similar and other materials. I am specifically thinking of a bronze fill I have seen, but other metals or materials would be great. And as others have mentioned a conductive nature to the filament would be even better.

Conductive materials, high-strength materials, truly compostable materials, and customizable color options!

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    It would be great to have more colors options, as well as metals,

conductive materials to provide power traces. I would also like to see a glass type filament developed.

Add bford903 on Facebook
    Castable materials for jewelers.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast